Everything posted on this blog is my personal opinion and does not necessarily represent the views of my employer or its clients.
- I’ll disclose any potential conflict-of-interests that may be contained in my posts. These could include current clients and their competitors or any organizations I’m involved with personally. If I’ve worked with any organizations in the past, I’ll likely disclose that fact as well if it seems relevant.
- If you think I haven’t been transparent in any post, leave a comment and I’ll address it. There is always the possibility that I forgot or didn’t know.
- My employer, Proximity Worldwide has more than 1,000 employees and many clients. I don’t work on them all and I don’t know all of the clients represented by every office in our network. I’ll do my best to check it out should I mention any company or organization by name in my posts.
- All comments will be posted as long as they make it through the spam filter.
- Stand behind your comment. I’m not a big fan of anonymous or pseudonymous comments, especially if provocative or critical. I’ll decide the fate of anonymous/pseudonymous comments on a comment-by-comment basis.
- Off topic comments may be moved or removed.
- Racist, sexist, or intollerant comments or those with excessive profanity may be edited or removed completely.